Minimum Bowtie 1.4Beta Recommended
My second theme for Bowtie: bowtieBar 1.6.3
Tested with Bowtie 1.3.1 and 1.4beta, 1.5.
_____________________________________Update 1.6.3 (2012.07.17.):
I promise this is the last update today
- Shadow added when scrolling and scrolling mechanism fine tuned.
- Tweaked update notifcation a little bit.
_____________________________________Update 1.6.2 (2012.07.17.):
Sorry for so much update on one day, but I just found these as I started to use the theme.
- Not all cover image filled the albumart area perfectly, this is fixed.
- Fixed another typo.
- Fine tuned some color and shadow.
_____________________________________Update 1.6.1 (2012.07.17.):
- Albumart and Quick Pin icon position fix.
- Fixed a typo.
_____________________________________Update 1.6 (2012.07.17.):
- COMPLETELY REDESIGNED to match Mountain Lion Notification Center Design.
- The bar is now narrower.
- The controls now have background in Transparent Mode.
- Spring Setting is disabled by default.
- Hopefully fixed the scrolling finally in Settings.
- Code fix-ups.
_____________________________________Update 1.5 (2012.07.15.):
- Redesigned to match Mountain Lion Notification Center Design. (New background, new switches, future UI changes in plan)
- Fixed a bug in Settings.
_____________________________________Update 1.4.3 (2012.07.03.):
- Modified the settings panel scroll function mechanism (visible only on smaller resolutions)
- Glow Effect turned off by default.
- Hide the bar after 6 seconds by default.
- Modified the update info style.
- Added small description for Glow effect and Transparent mode switches.
_____________________________________Update 1.4.2 (2012.07.02.):
- Fixed border opacity. (note: the preview image on this site not updated yet)
- Updated in-theme preview image.
_____________________________________Update 1.4.1 (2012.06.30.):
- Border made thinner to match new OSX versions Launchpad. (note: the preview image on this site not updated yet)
_____________________________________Update 1.4 (2011.11.16.):
Optional Transparent Bar Mode.
- Track Title, Artist, Album Art now have smoother fading.
_____________________________________Update 1.3.2 (2011.11.15.):
- Switches animation smoother.
(This update is mainly for testing the Update Notifier)
_____________________________________Update 1.3.1 (2011.11.09.):
- Fixed a bug (that came with 1.2) which caused switches not changed visually.
_____________________________________Update 1.3 (2011.11.09.):
- Fixed broken Update Notify System.
_____________________________________Update 1.2 (2011.11.09.):
- Some clean-up and changes in the script for speed (when settings panel open).
_____________________________________Update 1.1 (2011.11.08.):
- New settings panel layout, more space for future options.
Update notify system, the "i" glow white and update info appear on the settings panel when new version available. (the update system uses this deviantArt page for checking)
Option to turn off the glow effect when QuickPin enabled
Option to turn off auto check for update.
Fade transition for the song title and artist when track changes.
- Redesigned iTunes Icon
- Bugfixes in the code
_____________________________________Update 1.0 (2011.10.26.):
- Refined the bar border (looks more like the Launchpad folders border).
- Removed a gradient from the background.
- Fine tuned the shadow in the bar.
- Minor visual changes on the quick pin icon.
- Minor code fix for the quick pin button.
- Added 1-2 second glow indication when Quick Pin enabled.
_____________________________________Update 0.9 (2011.10.25.):
- Refined album art border.
- Changed default settings. (auto hide after: 4s, slide speed: 0.2s)
_____________________________________Update 0.8 (2011.10.24.):
Quick Pin function
Click on the albumart to Pin the bar. Click again to Unpin it. (Only available when "Auto Hide" Setting enabled)
_____________________________________Update 0.7 (2011.10.21.):
- Script cleaning-fixing (and fixed a bug that came with 0.6)
_____________________________________Update 0.6 (2011.10.21.):
- Small delay (0.5s) to show the bar when the mouse is on the left screen edge to avoid unwanted slide in
- Minor title and artist text re-position
_____________________________________Update 0.5 (2011.10.21.):
- Settings panel now have two scroll buttons on lower resolution to access all settings
_____________________________________Update 0.4 (2011.10.20.):
- Fixed a bug that may caused the controls to stay shown even if the mouse was not over the bar.
_____________________________________Update 0.3 (2011.10.20.):
- Bowlet shows up when you move mouse to left edge of the screen
_____________________________________Update 0.2 (2011.10.20.):
- Fixed auto-size bug (hopefully)
Spring-like effect to contents
- some minor cosmetic change
_____________________________________Watch it in action(youtube links):
version 0.1 -> [link]version 0.2-0.8
- Animated auto show/hide
- Auto position to the left
- Auto sizing for every resolution
- Hover with mouse to show controls
- Icon to show iTunes
- Click on the Album art to Pin the Bar. Click again to Unpin it. (Only works when "Auto Hide" Setting enabled)
(Tip: if you want to hide it immediately, just move your mouse over the bar and then move out.)
- Repeat, Shuffle buttons (when repeat function in Bowtie gets fixed - it's broken now)
Note: title and artist text style may be different a little, related to your Bowtie version. (I recommend Bowtie 1.4beta)